Top 3 Pre-workout Supplements

Posted by Muscle Building Workouts

Do you ever get that feeling? You know, when you just don’t have the energy to work out?

You want to get in some exercise, but you are just lacking the energy to get started. Maybe you get it in the morning and you just need a little boost to get started or after work when your energy levels are low. Whenever it is you just NEED a boost to get moving.

You simply want the energy to start exercising.

This is a fairly common problem and maybe you don’t know where to get that extra boost from.

I am going to talk to you about a powerful and all natural energy boosting products that will get you pumped up and give you the energy you need to power your way through your exercise routine. What am I talking about?

Pre-workout supplements.

You may be saying to yourself, “That’s all well and good, but what the heck is a pre-work supplement?”


What Are Pre-Workout Supplements?

Pre-workout supplements are dietary supplements that are taken before you begin exercising to give you a boost of energy to keep you fired up during your entire exercise routine.

These supplements have been a part of professional athletes routine for quite some time and are rapidly becoming incredibly popular and are being taken by all kinds of people who need a boost before they crank up their exercise.

What are the main benefits of pre-workout supplements?

I have covered some of the basic information on what pre-workout supplements are, so now let’s talk about the benefits are.

Top advantages of pre-workout supplements:

• Energy boost
• Many also provide mental clarity
• Raise in Metabolism
• Reduced Fatigue Both mental and psychical
• The ability to burn off more calories
• Many are made from all natural ingredients

When I first heard about pre-workout supplements I wanted the best supplement I could get my hands on so, I knew had to do some investigating. I started looking around the internet and my search got deeper and deeper, but I am sure I have narrowed down the three best pre-workout supplements you can get online.

The Best Pre-Workout Supplements:

#3: Override Caps

I have to say there were plenty of great reviews of this pre-workout supplement, so I gave it a try.
It is packed with a ton of energy boosting ingredients and ingredients for focus, but in the other ingredients if has FD&C #1 and I personally am not of fan of food colorings.

The thing I liked most about Override Caps was I had incredible mental focus during workouts. I mean for real laser focus and that was great.

The two main things I didn’t like about it was the jitters and feeling of anxiety as well as the serving size that was 6 capsules. When I cut the serving size in half I still felt way to anxious so I quit taking these pre-workout supplements and kept on searching.

#2: Thermal Infusion X2

When I came across these pre-work supplements I found a lot of good reviews and several amazing reviews so I decided to give it a shot.

This (mostly) all natural supplement is blended to not only fired up but keep you focused when you need the most. Unlike Override Caps I did not have the jitters or feel over anxious and the recommended dose is only 2 softgels as compared to the 6 capsules with Override Caps. I really liked that a lot.

What I didn’t like was that if I had a later workout I was wired till late in the evening…really late. So If I had a later work out I would only take one, but was still felt like I was going wide open till after midnight.

The bottle does specifically say this product may cause itching or rash. I ended up with a small rash on my forearm that got progressively worse, so I quit taking it and it went away.

I knew that with any supplement that there could be some side effects, but I wanted a pre-workout supplement that would “WOW” the hell out of me and the first two just didn’t do it. Luckily for me a good friend recommended my #1 product and it checks all the blocks as well as providing me with that “WOW!” I was looking for.

#1: Capsiplex

Capsiplex is a powerful pre-workout supplement that you take one time a day to really energize your workouts.

This completely all pure pre-workout supplement harnesses the power of the natural ingredients to speed up your metabolism as well give you the boost of mental clarity you need.

Based on the official website as well as a Capsiplex review I read you won’t have to worry about caffeine shakes.

Being that I am quite a skeptical person I dug deep to find out if Capsiplex it was a it’s cracked up to be as much as the website claimed.

What I discovered was truly shocking!

Not only does Capsiplex get you full of energy before you work out, but it also burns 278 more calories an hour that other pre-workout supplements!

Capsiplex is able to do this by raising your metabolism through thermogenics. This means that you will start to burn calories and you metabolic rate will go up before you do any exercise. Capsiplex main ingredient Capsaicin not only helps you to burn off more calories, but helps you body to naturally stimulate lipolysis, which is the process of breaking down fat.

I will be breaking down Capsiplex in a full review, but I am sure you can see why it's at #1 on my list. If you can see why I have chosen Capsiplex as my top spot on this list click the big link below and order it now.

If you still have questions, check out all the information about Capsiplex click the giant link down below to go the official website to have all your questions answered.

Related Post