Everlast 70 lb MMA Heavy Bag Kit Review

Posted by Muscle Building Workouts

Everlast has been known as a pretty decent company that offers good quality products at low prices most can afford. The Everlast 70 Lb MMA Heavy punching Bag Kit is not that much different except for a few thing I will outline in this review.

Everlast 70 lb MMA Heavy Bag Kit

When I ordered the Everlast punching bag kit, I received the 70 lb bag of course, the gloves, and the 108 inch hand wraps. The bag was heavy but I chose to place it on a punching bag stand alone stand i also purchased from the website. Because I don't like drilling holes in my ceiling and it was just more convenient to get a stand to hold it.

I received the product at least 4 days from the date I ordered it. That is a good delivery time as most products can take up to 8 days and this was a heavy item. So the shipping time and packaging of the product was very impressive to me.

When I received the product in the box, I immediately opened it as I was very excited, like most people are when they receive their order. Its like opening your birthday present. The product was neatly boxed and it looked overall professional.


Now to the installing part. This was not hard for me at all. I found this to be an easy deal and I did not have to call anyone for help. Some may need an extra hand if 70 lb may be to hard to handle but to me, it was a snap. This is another thing I liked about this product. The chain the the bag will be hooked to made adjusting the height very easy. Its nothing too important but the little features like that just makes a transaction, that much more pleasant.

Of course your reading this review now and think that this product may be the best product in the world. But even the best product come with its flaws.

Here are some flaws I noticed with the Everlast Punching Bag kit. You know I have to tell you the full deal or this would not be a review.

The main thing that bothered me was the bottom of the bag felt sort of lumpy and out of place. When I would perform a low kick, I would feel the lumps in the bottom. I am just assuming that it was stored in an awkward position. It was not a huge deal but when you order a product, you want everything to be perfect as advertised.

And another thing I noticed was that the bag will sometimes feel like the sand inside would shift to another side after a lot of usage. This was slightly annoying after a one hour workout. I did not like the feel of the sand shifting to one side. But this is a normal case in most punching bags.

Here is what I will say in response to the faults. The price was very affordable. I only payed $56 flat with free shipping for this product. I payed up to $145 for a bag of the same quality. So to me, the price was right. Overall, I found this bag to be easy to install, and works pretty well. Is it perfect? no. But its close.

I am going to show the pros of the system and the cons.

Pros:

  • The Price is a deal in my opinion
  • The Everlast 70lbs Heavy Punching bag was easy to install.
  • This punching bag weighs 70lbs.
  • The quality of this bag is pretty decent
  • The bag was durable with even the hardest strikes I performed on it. I did this review for 3 weeks after having this bag and it shows no signs of wear. I use it every day for 1 to 2 hours of work.

Cons:

  • Sometimes the sand inside the lower end would feel lumpy.
  • The sand inside would shift to one side after an 30 minutes of use.
  • The bag would sometimes make a weird sound but i think it was the metal rubbing together.

Overall, I will rate the Everlast 70 pound Heavy Punching Bag Kit a 4.0 out of 5. This product is worth the price and can handle hours of use.

If your interested in learning more about this punching bag then check it out by clicking here

Related Post